• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cincinnati Boat show January 16-25 Whos going

wakeformer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am heading down there on Saturday Night on the 17th just wondering if anyone else from here is. I will be sporting some of my new Yamaha winter gear :)

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
We will be going... Have not picked a date yet. Hopefully this year we can make it around the same time as everyone else.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We will be going. Most likely on Sunday the 25th or early in the day on the 24th. If anyone needs $5 tickets send me a PM.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Who ever makes it to the show... Be sure to take a look at the $93k pontoon. Yep. $93k for a pontoon!

image.jpg

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You wanna talk prices ???

At the Atlanta show, there was a Bennington on display for slightly north of
$ 110,000 ! Yes ! And that was the BS price.

But that was only the start:

Atlanta Marine showed a new 28 foot Harris Floteboat CROWNE Line (untra upper-end) with a 300 HP Merc on the back, for
$120,000 ! Sale Price: North of $110,000 ! But get this: It tops ovcr 55 MPH (Tritoon) on the water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet more: There was a PREMIER on display, approx 28 feet, that showed
@ $130,000 !!!!!!

All boats are increasing in price astronomically !

Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Enjoying a 62 degree day on Lake Oconee, GA

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
You wanna talk prices ???

At the Atlanta show, there was a Bennington on display for slightly north of
$ 110,000 ! Yes ! And that was the BS price.

But that was only the start:

Atlanta Marine showed a new 28 foot Harris Floteboat CROWNE Line (untra upper-end) with a 300 HP Merc on the back, for
$120,000 ! Sale Price: North of $110,000 ! But get this: It tops ovcr 55 MPH (Tritoon) on the water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet more: There was a PREMIER on display, approx 28 feet, that showed
@ $130,000 !!!!!!

All boats are increasing in price astronomically !

Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Enjoying a 62 degree day on Lake Oconee, GA
IT blew me away that there is even a marker for a pontoon at this price point. I had no idea! Those numbers you mentioned @MikeyL are nuts. Thanks for sharing.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I heard Joe is going.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I begged the wife to go to the Atlanta show this weekend as are rental property just sold and it's time for a new boat but we couldn't go. That would have blown my mind to see pontoons at the price. We went to the Myrtle Beach show last weekend and hope to go to the Charleston one this coming weekend maybe there. Yamaha wasn't even represented at the Myrtle Beach show the only local dealer here said they have decided to stop selling boats and only do jet skis and road toys due to the cost of selling the boats.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Boats are increasingly being priced out of my range.
I would love to upgrade to a new one, but my '08 is still going strong and overall cost of ownership is much lower.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
IT blew me away that there is even a marker for a pontoon at this price point. I had no idea! Those numbers you mentioned @MikeyL are nuts. Thanks for sharing.
When you go through a show like Atlanta, which appeared to have 20 % MORE boasts on display than last year (and that is a LOT for the Atlanta show!) ... and you see these actual prices on display ........ 2 things come to mind:
1) It looks like the manufacturers have HELIUM attached to boat prices.
and
2) The small year-to-year increases by Yamaha do not seem to be all that much, in comparison, any longer.

Just thoughts of an idle mind, wandering off ......................

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Boat prices have gone crazy it really started happening about 2000 and just has gotten worse. A good example is my in laws bought a 1995 28 ft bay liner I don't recall the model but it was a good size boat. It slept 6 had a galley with stove, fridge, microwave, and AC. Full bathroom shower toilet sink and a fly bridge up top they paid 20,000 for it used in 2000 they sold it in 2007 for 20,000 the crazy part was it was purchased by a guy from Sweden who pulled the motor and shipped it over seas with out it at that price. I thought it was crazy the got what they paid for it seven years later.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If fuel prices stay low, boat prices will rise as a result.