• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cleaned up and Ready for Cumberland!!!

mwalker4

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Love that picture, so many memories. I miss Cumberland. We used to do a yearly houseboat trip when the kids where young. Now they are married and living in Boston and Silicon Valley, I would love to get them all down to KY for another houseboat trip.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have been talking about doing this next year with the Admiral's brother, sister-in-law and kids. Would make 9-11 of us. The house boats we were seeing looked like between 5k-7k for the week. Of course we would bring our Yamaha down with us. Any suggestions on whom to look at for a decent house boat rental in a good area?

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
We have been talking about doing this next year with the Admiral's brother, sister-in-law and kids. Would make 9-11 of us. The house boats we were seeing looked like between 5k-7k for the week. Of course we would bring our Yamaha down with us. Any suggestions on whom to look at for a decent house boat rental in a good area?
This is our first trip down here, but I have seen several house boats from the "State dock" that look really nice.

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is our first trip down here, but I have seen several house boats from the "State dock" that look really nice.
State dock or Conley Bottom are probably the best two for houseboat rentals. Conley is one of the few independently owned marinas left most of the others are part of a larger corporation. Conley also is closer to the center of the lake.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20200731_135517.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the info. Wow some of those Houseboats are awesome. 11-14k for a week though is pricey. I would sooner just upgrade my boat. Found something for around 4k for M-M, will keep looking.

Again thanks for the info.