• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Couple of questions...

Jeep7797

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a recently acquired 2008 ar230 I'm trying to get back to perfect shape. First, any idea about a replacement horn? This was the only thing not working when I purchased it. Second, I plan on getting seat skins soon from Perez the upholstery guy but my captains seat is broken in a few places. I didn't know how easy to come by a new one would be or had even thought about buying an aftermarket one and sending it right to him to do then send it to me with the skins but I'm sure shipping would be a disaster. It seems the plastic base is broken in a few pieces. Finally, I'd like a bimini top that doesn't attach to the tower as I rarely have the tower on the boat, any clue where to look for that? I understand I'd be attaching new hardware to the fiberglass etc and I'm ok with that. I just don't quite know where or how to order one. I see all kinds of universal ones but thought maybe someone had done something similar already and had good results with one.