• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Covid-19 relief package for small businesses

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think there were a lot of companies given way more money then they need which has hurt this. A business I know probably has an operating cost of maybe $30K a month in full operation right now their operating cost is around 10-15K a month and they were loaned over 500k I just found out today. Thats way more then they should get as they still have income coming in so this is probably enough for them to run for close to three to four years at the current limited capacity.
For context on the amount of loans. My bank a very small bank, they did over 250 loans. His largest loan was 2.1 million, this was not a current customer either. He said if they do another package, which they probably will. He already has 9 million in loans waiting. This is a very small bank like I said, we can only guess what larger regional banks and national banks as far as amount of loans. Its a 1 percent loan from the SBA. The typical SBA loan interest rate was 6 percent. As soon as this was even talked about, I knew it was going to be a free for all. The term, "First come, first served." is what stuck in my head.

Also 2.1 mil is a 840,000 per month in salaries. My bet is that its a oil company.

Last edited:

Bearsar240

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think there were a lot of companies given way more money then they need which has hurt this. A business I know probably has an operating cost of maybe $30K a month in full operation right now their operating cost is around 10-15K a month and they were loaned over 500k I just found out today. Thats way more then they should get as they still have income coming in so this is probably enough for them to run for close to three to four years at the current limited capacity.
That's what the problem is Like I said before I know iof companies that a applied and received large amounts and don't even need it Their busy suffers nothing during this. Sucks but go figure. Rich get richer right?

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's what the problem is Like I said before I know iof companies that a applied and received large amounts and don't even need it Their busy suffers nothing during this. Sucks but go figure. Rich get richer right?
More money is about to hit. Get a loan # if you don't have one already.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My mom received her EIDL of $1K per employee yesterday,
she applied maybe, April 6th,

she had received the email Djetok had posted earlier last week but the money didn't hit until yesterday,

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I had an EIDL deposit made into my account yesterday. I applied on April 5th.