• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cracked Edge of dash FSH 255

Jay255FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
So been down here at JET SET and my FSH has done great other then sucking sea glass yesterday at Black Island. On our way back from crab Island today I noticed that at some point on my trip I must have cracked the edge of my dash. We’ve been out in the gulf of Mexico a lot this week and the first couple days have been a little rough, but nothing that was drastic. Has anyone else experienced this and would you think it would be considered a warranty issue?

Attachments