• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Current Financing Incentives

dnicholas47

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone have any guesses as to what happens with the current financing option from Yamaha after 3/31? Is this deal as good as you all have seen, or is it likely to come around again at the end of the season for example? As much as I want to pull the trigger right now I am not sure I can, and I am just curious from folks who have paid attention to Yamaha's pricing over the years if I am making a huge mistake.

Anyone have any guesses as to what happens with the current financing option from Yamaha after 3/31? Is this deal as good as you all have seen, or is it likely to come around again at the end of the season for example? As much as I want to pull the trigger right now I am not sure I can, and I am just curious from folks who have paid attention to Yamaha's pricing over the years if I am making a huge mistake.
I think it's a safe bet that financing will drop again at the end of the summer. They will want to move inventory before the boat season cools. But keep in mind it may be restricted to certain models. I think it all depends on inventory.

Also, you must have a 740 credit score for the 2.99%. The next tier from Yamaha is 7.99% which is kinda crazy. Just my opinion, if your on the fence of buying one for this year then I would wait and see what is offered, if anything, at end of season and worst case wait till next Spring. If you know your going to buy one this season then I would do the 2.99 if you can, it's a great rate that I wouldn't throw the dice about it coming back at the end of the season if you know what you want.

Also, you must have a 740 credit score for the 2.99%. The next tier from Yamaha is 7.99% which is kinda crazy. Just my opinion, if your on the fence of buying one for this year then I would wait and see what is offered, if anything, at end of season and worst case wait till next Spring. If you know your going to buy one this season then I would do the 2.99 if you can, it's a great rate that I wouldn't throw the dice about it coming back at the end of the season if you know what you want.
@Belleville_Boater gives you EXCELLENT advice. Please know THIS about the Yamaha financing: There are actually TWO criteria that determine what Financing Rate Yamaha will offer you: A) Credit score. And he is correct about the "740" mark. B) Then along with that is the "DEBT-To-INCOME" ratio.
At a dealer just today, the customer had a high(er) credit score - BUT his Debt-To-Income ration was way outta whack, with a high credit card $ outstanding, and he was offered a rate from Yamaha of 17%. And that number is not a typo. And it came from Yamaha !
The best thing to do is if you are considering purchasing, go talk to your local FAVORITE dealer. SEE what they can do for you.
And Good Luck and Best Wishes - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
Just In: April Promo 2.99% Zero Down up to 180 months AND 5 Year warranty on all 190/192 series boats. All 21 and 24' boats have standard warranties.

i found this online. maybe this can help, i know the interest rate changes but u can see where your credit score stands in

Attachments

Is the warranty on the entire boat or just the engine? Thanks!

YES (Yamaha's extended warranty) covers the whole boat, except normal wear items (oil, etc.). But, of course, these 'current' financing options are from last year...

Back