• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dale Hollow July 4th

Outnumbered212S

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Anyone know of a Marina or another gathering letting off fireworks this year that you can see on the water?

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Haven't heard yet about this year, but usually there's a display at Willow Grove. Check out the Dale Hollow Lake Facebook page for updates as it approaches.

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not sure how long you're gonna be there, but our family is coming down and camping at Lillydale from 7/7-7/11.

Outnumbered212S

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Not sure how long you're gonna be there, but our family is coming down and camping at Lillydale from 7/7-7/11.
We will be staying at a house by Sunrise Marina from June 30th-5th then heading back down and staying on a Bigfoot houseboat from Safe Harbor Holly Creek from July 12th-16th. Do you have a camper as well?

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We will be staying at a house by Sunrise Marina from June 30th-5th then heading back down and staying on a Bigfoot houseboat from Safe Harbor Holly Creek from July 12th-16th. Do you have a camper as well?
No. We're tent campers. But there are some excellent waterside tent sites at Lillydale. This will be our fourth year there, and it's a great central location for exploring the entire lake. As a child, we used to put in at Sulfur Creek and primitive camp out on the lake. My wife isn't that adventurous yet. She wants shower houses and restrooms at the minimum.

Have a great time, and I look forward to a post-trip report on your houseboat. We'd like to do that some time in the future. Dale Hollow is my happy place.

Outnumbered212S

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
No. We're tent campers. But there are some excellent waterside tent sites at Lillydale. This will be our fourth year there, and it's a great central location for exploring the entire lake. As a child, we used to put in at Sulfur Creek and primitive camp out on the lake. My wife isn't that adventurous yet. She wants shower houses and restrooms at the minimum.

Have a great time, and I look forward to a post-trip report on your houseboat. We'd like to do that some time in the future. Dale Hollow is my happy place.
I’ll have to look up lillydale. I can only tent camp in the spring or fall. Don’t do well in the heat when trying to sleep. I don’t blame your wife, My family would need to have those as well. We did Cumberland last year for the 4th. That lake is gigantic. Our houseboat from State Dock in Jamestown was not the big one but it handle the 10 of us just fine.
we have 4 families going this time so we need to be able to support 16 people. I will update you and shoot you some pics of how it goes. Enjoy your trip as well