• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deck that remembers input

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Realize that this is an old thread, but I'm facing the same issue with a Sony DMX-M55BT unit that I bought recently as per the thread here:

I upgraded my stereo with a new Deck which works great, but the Kenwood deck forgets the input setting after battery is cut, which means I have to cycle over to the Bluetooth setting every time I go out. Do any other decks not have this issue?
Which model Kenwood were you using?

I came across model KMR-M328BT and Kenwood suggests that it remembers all the settings including BT pairing. Not sure about input mode, but that's less important to me than all the sound settings, etc.