• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

delete

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
what exactly is your problem with them? appointments, time for service, price, competent work?

you might try 3d powersports just up the road,
I don't have any experience with them but they sell a lot of used PWC,

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was never that crazy with them either. I gave them my boat for the 10 hour service so that I would be within the letter of the law with regards to the warranty. Took forever to get the boat back, and when I got it back it was filthy. Had all kinds of black soot around the nozzles, dirty on the inside, grease prints everywhere.

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bret seemed good, they have some new guy name TJ now hasn’t returned my call or email this week.

I haven’t had to take my boat in, all work I have done my self for the sole reason of not waiting on them.

I’m on my third radio replacement due to moister in the screen.

Also have bimini issue and cushion issue. Hopefully I can get this stuff handeld before warranty runs out.

Jlhtec

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There is a Yamaha dealer east side of Cedar Creek in Payne Springs. I've talked with him, and several agree that he knows his stuff. It may be too far for you though.