• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Depth finder

firecap797

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Was beached today and the depth finder said I was in 119 feet of water. Anyone else notice this on their Connext system?

20160910_160839.jpg

Jay Petzold

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been getting depth communication errors, bringing boat to the dealer for the winter, will let you know what they say

Jose galvez

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Jay. About your issue did they tell you what your depth communication error was. I'm getting that on mine now. Anything would help. Been looking all around but no one follows up. Wondering what was causing it. Thanks.

Jose galvez

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No on the trailer give me a reading but it's in accurate as soon as I put it in the water it says death communication error

Jose galvez

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just unplugged and re-plugged in the computer and also behind the connect system see what results that gets me going to try it out on the weekend I'll keep you informed to see what result was. Wondering what it was it they did to yours