• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

diagnostic connector location on a 2014 212ss??

olouieo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hello, can someone help me out? Where is the the diagnostic connector(s) on 2014 212ss? I got the check engine light on the starboard engine. I bought the YDS pro2. I scrolled and no codes on the info screen. Thank you for your time

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Behind your dash. Labeled diagp and diags, for each engine. You must unplug the tachs before YDS will connect.

olouieo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Thanks for the fast response Scottie. one more question, Do you happen to know what is easier to remove the dash or go through the front seat? Once again thanks

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I would suggest going through the front seat back into the helm. The diag ports branch off of the tach connections, so if you don't see them just hanging, you can trace the wires back from the tachs.