• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Do you recognize any of these?

capt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I found these three screws in the lip around my ski locker. Anyone recognize them and might have suggestions where they came from?

Attachments

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I found these three screws in the lip around my ski locker. Anyone recognize them and might have suggestions where they came from?
My helm locker door uses the middle one. The first one appears to be the same as the ones in the braces attached to the windshield. Not sure about the 3rd one. Hope this helps.

capt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My helm locker door uses the middle one. The first one appears to be the same as the ones in the braces attached to the windshield. Not sure about the 3rd one. Hope this helps.
Thanks I'll check those places.

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I need to work on my boat today. I’ll look around for other options.

WREKS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Throttle adjustment? Was any work done on throttle or shifter cables?

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Couldn’t find anything for the third screw, but there’s a ton of places for the others. Hinges, etc. If you have carpet, check under the carpet at hinge places. Also, at the ski locker lock, there’s a screw there. Here’s some pics...

Attachments