• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Docking light and underwater light locations

Haycor

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hi
I purchased the Attwood LED docking lights and 2 mini SeaBlaze underwater lights for the stern. I have a 2015 212x. I would ask if anyone can share some pics of the exact location they installed any of these on, I would appreciate some suggestions before I start drilling.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6403.jpg
    IMG_6403.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6404.jpg
    IMG_6404.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
Hi
I purchased the Attwood LED docking lights and 2 mini SeaBlaze underwater lights for the stern. I have a 2015 212x. I would ask if anyone can share some pics of the exact location they installed any of these on, I would appreciate some suggestions before I start drilling.
Thanks!
Ever get your underwater LED's installed? I'm venturing down this rabbit hole myself and seems information is quite scattered on installs.

This is the stock location for the docking lights on my boat.
IMG_20210821_183108723_HDR.jpg

I have mine on the top Hull, wanted to keep the look clean.

Works like a gem

Attachments

• 2013-06-18-1810.jpg
    2013-06-18-1810.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 67
I installed three of these T-H Marine light units under my boat swimgrid, above the water, and they emit more light than many underwater lights - although these are waterproof too. After comparing with a friends $3,000 lighting system, mine was warmer and brighter, and he couldn't even tell that I had mounted above the waterline. I like how affordable and excellent it is.

Last edited:
Back