• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Does this truck make my butt look big?

Please tell me that dogs name is Toto!!

Sure does

Nice boat!

What tower is that? i like it.

That's the factory tower on the new ARs.

Yur killin' me! I'm takin' delivery on the exact same boat on Sunday (same trailer too). Did ya wax/buff it for the pic or did it come that way? My wife is royally pissed that I bought the boat, but it was encouraging to hear my 14 year old son ask me last night "Hey dad, do you think that we could go out on the boat on Sunday?" Unfortunately, I had to reply "Probably not because you have exams coming up and I have to do a bunch of things with it before I get it broken in and used to handling it."
@McMark, I love the humor that you've infused into your post. Your setup looks awesome! Feel free to share your first impressions/concerns/disappointments; there's another thread that is fairly active regarding the Conext and the battery readings that you should follow. As far as to whether your butt looks big, well I'm sure that it looks just perfect when you're at the helm of your new AR240.

All that armor all on the wheels makes your butt look fat! HA! No kidding, you have it shined up nice. Way too much envy in this thread as that is a sweet boat!

No homo but I like your butt (Referring to the boat)

The boat came like that. Nice and shiny. I've had it a few weeks now. Heading to Daytona beach for 2 weeks. I actually waxed the boat after the pic. :thumbsup:

You need a new truck, the maroon (or is it brown hard to be sure on my iPad) clashes with the blue! Bwahahahahhahahaha!

The boat came like that. Nice and shiny. I've had it a few weeks now. Heading to Daytona beach for 2 weeks. I actually waxed the boat after the pic. :thumbsup:
Awesome boat, great pic !

You're in for a great two weeks, be safe and have fun :winkingthumbsup"

Im still waiting to trade with @McMark since :thumbsup:he wants a 21 footer

I actually found a good way to get it out of the driveway without turning it around. If I use the element, I can swing the bend when I back it down the driveway. Then swap tow vehicles at the grocery store parking lot three doors down.

image.jpg

Turning it around was a bear.

Back