• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains Eco-Trail ST Tires (ST215/75D14C) on Silver Mod Rims (14x5.4 5-114.30 0) – Forest Lake, MN

XLR8ED

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
These are the Factory Rims & Tires from a 2024 Yamaha 195S Shoreland’r (YAB30BESWSS2) Trailer, their only use was from the dealer to our home (60 miles).

I have quantity 2 and will sell them together or separately, this is perfect for someone in need of a matching spare for their new Yamaha Boat.

These will of course fit other trailers that have the same size tire and wheel combo.

I am offering these for local pickup only - Forest Lake, MN

Here is the part listing from the Shoreland’r website “4300430 - ST215/75D14C TREDIT BIAS/SLV MOD RIM_2021/05/18 – CURRENT”

Hanna Supply sells part number 4300304 for $199/ea.

eCustomRim has similar but not OEM for $139/ea. On Amazon

I am offering them for $100/ea. Or $150 if you purchase both at the same time, but will entertain offers.

If interested please send me a PM by clicking on the mail icon at the top of the page.

Attachments

Last edited: