• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Electric air pump

waternutt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Does anyone have experience with using iSUP air pumps for other inflatables?

I have both an iSUP as well as other standard inflatables like tubes, mats, floats, etc. I originally purchased a small air pump for the inflatables that plugs into the 12V power at the helm. It is slow and a little underpowered. It works ok for the floats, but it does not firm up the mat and obviously will not work for the iSUP. I would like to get just one good pump for everything, but I am unclear if a 15-20 psi iSUP air pump is too much for the regular inflatables. I see there are some with an adjustable pressure level before it turns off.

So, would an iSUP air pump work for all or do I need to just get one for the iSUP and a better one for the other inflatables?