• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Engine Network NEMA 2000

Jim190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I Just located this devise on simyamaha.com, is this what we have been waiting for to connect our engines to the NEMA 2000 network?

COMMAND LINK PLUS AND COMMAND LINK N2K GATEWAY KIT WITH PIGTAIL WIRE (6Y8-82521-01-00) 6YG-8A2D0-00-00KIT

1652195900337.png

We need a link, or it didn't happen. I may be interested.

I just figured out it is for outboards.

I have reached out to a company call Yacht Devices, they mfg a verity of gateways and network devices for most every electronic OEM and engine OEM. I will post what I find out from them.

never understood, although there's a lot I don't understand,

if our YDS can work with boats, skis and outboards why can't this unit translate ??

Any update on displaying the engine data @Jim190?

Back