• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Ereverse error 2017 223Vortex

Leonard Sainz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Dean P.

Thank you very much for your post in 2018 to help another fellow boater.
I had the same issue that was new to me. I have had my 2017 223 Vortex for 2 years. I had the error once before and the batteries where low, after the charging the error went away.
This time I had the boat in storage for 4 months and when I put it on the lake I had the error. I was a little frustrated because I could not move the boat, fortunately my wife was still at the boat ramp and we loaded it back up. I did some research and purchased 2 relays to replace the 2 ACC in the fuse box. I had joined jetboaters.net about 2 weeks ago and wanted to get to know fellow jetboaters. I searched Ereverse and this is where Dean P. help me fix the problem.

I hope to help someone else in the future so I will pay attention to my my boating experience and post things that may be of interest.

1655687619540.png

Dean P.

I had the same issue that was new to me. I have had my 2017 223 Vortex for 2 years. I had the error once before and the batteries where low, after the charging the error went away.
This time I had the boat in storage for 4 months and when I put it on the lake I had the error. I was a little frustrated because I could not move the boat, fortunately my wife was still at the boat ramp and we loaded it back up. I did some research and purchased 2 relays to replace the 2 ACC in the fuse box. I had joined jetboaters.net about 2 weeks ago and wanted to get to know fellow jetboaters. I searched Ereverse and this is where Dean P. help me fix the problem.

I hope to help someone else in the future so I will pay attention to my my boating experience and post things that may be of interest.

View attachment 180759
Glad I helped. Thank you!

Dean P.

View attachment 180759
I have the same issue going on. My local dealer can no longer get into the computer so I am a little stuck. Did the relay fix your issue?

I have the same issue going on. My local dealer can no longer get into the computer so I am a little stuck. Did the relay fix your issue?
He stated replacing the relays worked. Replace them both (they're cheap enough) and see. Good luck!

He stated replacing the relays worked. Replace them both (they're cheap enough) and see. Good luck!
And that's the 30amp relay pictured? I've only found one on mine

And that's the 30amp relay pictured? I've only found one on mine
What is pictured above is a breaker. It illustrates the breaker, the test button and where the lever is located to reset it. You simply push the lever up till it clicks. The relays are located in the fuse box. In there you will find 2 black looking rectangular relays that you'll need to replace. These are available online and at your local auto store. You should always have these on hand just incase.

Fuse Block Relays.jpg

Micro 280 12v Relays.jpg

Back