• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Excellent 2021 AR195 Naperville, IL

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I will share some of the manufacturers specs below, but first let me tell you how great this boat has been for my family. We have used this for the past 3 summers and loved every minute on the boat. (This is why its named "Happy Ours") We have trailered this boat to the Illinois River, the Chain, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Kentucky. It is easy to tow, easy to drive, and super easy to entertain on. There are currently 125 hours on the boat, and counting....

We have it set up to wakeboard, surf, tube, and go fast! This will come with all the standard 2021 AR195 equipment like Connext screen, 1.8L supercharged engine, upgraded upholstery, and aluminum accents; but it will also include the following upgrades I have added:

* Stoltz bow roller
* Jet Boat Pilot Thrust Vector steering enhancement
* Upgraded boat cover
* (2) 8" Rockville tower speakers
* Rockville 2400 watt 4-channel amp
* SeaDek (Dragon scale) throughout instead of carpet
* LED trailer lights
* (2) pivoting wakeboard racks
* (1) 500lb FatSac Ballast Bag
* (1) FatSac Hurricane ballast pump
* ....and maybe more upgrades I have forgotten about...

I have washed and waxed this boat more than the truck that pulls it. I really like to keep the boat nice. Yes, there are a few surface scratches from usage, but I normally buff them out each fall before I store the boat inside my heated warehouse.

Here are the specs:
1.8 L supercharged marine engine (240 hp)
19' 5" in length
98 inches Beam
2500lbs dry weight
40 gallon fuel capacity
Max capacity: 8 persons

If you have experience with a Jet Boat you will understand the safety, reliability, and piece of mind of not having an exposed prop. Water depts are of little concern as the draft is only 18 inches. If you have any questions about the boat or any of its capabilities, please reach out. I can drop it in the water for serious buyers.

Asking $41,500. Clean title for boat and trailer

IMG_0238.jpg
IMG_0236.jpg
IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0235.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0219.jpg
IMG_0227.jpg
IMG_0234.jpg
IMG_0207.jpg
IMG_0243.jpg