• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Faith in humanity.....

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My faith in humanity had an up and down this week.

I left my wallet on the boat trailer when getting gas and it fell of on the way home. I went back and searched and couldn't find it so I immediately cancelled all my credit cards and waited in line at DMV to get my license replaced for 2 hours. 2 days later a guy shows up at my door and he found my wallet. Saved me from getting new insurance card, concealed carry license, etc. Faith in humanity on the rise!

Yesterday we spend about 5 hours on the lake tubing, skiing, surfing, etc., for my sister in law's birthday. We tubed first and as we have done many times tied the tube to our anchor over by the shore under a bridge to get it off the boat. We left sight of the tube for about 45 min and came back at the end of the day to get the tube and anchor and it was gone. Our fault totally and it could be prevented, but why would someone take it? It was clearly attached to an anchor and others do it all the time. Faith in humanity back down.....

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ugh, that sucks

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wish I could give you a like and a bummer dude at the same time. I don't understand people, especially the one's that are "entitled." They usually break the rules, expect exceptions to every policy, feel its okay for them to take other people's stuff, etc...

Refreshing though that someone thought enough to track you down and return the wallet. We should all emulate that individual's actions.

waternutt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Sorry to hear about the stolen tube...that sucks.

I had a similar experience with my wallet, phone, and boat key on my first trip out with the new boat leaving the ramp. Left all three on the swim deck and drove off. Luckily I was able to find my phone, wallet - one CC, but not the key. Did find the key fob though. It was kind of funny in that I found the wallet quickly. Had given up on the rest and started to drive off slowly. Found my phone battery in the middle of the road. As I got out to pick it up, I eventually spotted the outer case then the phone then the back cover. All in all, my phone was in pieces but it still worked.