• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FAQ section and iPad

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Is there a reason the links on the FAQ page on this site do not open when clicked using safari on iPad? Is there some known compatibility issue or is their some weird setting I have to enable?

Last edited:

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Never mind, I found a solution. After some search, it appears this issue is related to how the information is displayed. So I decided to change from landscape mode to portrait mode on the iPad and this solved the problem. I am able to read the FAQ with no issues. Thank god I don’t have to bring my desktop to bed since I enjoy reading this site while in bed before sleeping 😀

Hope this helps someone else.

Last edited:

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have this same problem in Safari on my Mac. Unfortunately I can't turn the computer sideways to fix. :p Anyone know how to get it to work?

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have this same problem in Safari on my Mac. Unfortunately I can't turn the computer sideways to fix. :p Anyone know how to get it to work?
Use Firefox maybe?

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Chrome... :) That is what I use on my Mac. Don't think I have ever tried the site in Safari.