• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Feeling the symptoms of Spring Fever

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1914730_972948852761011_2524254588694407864_n.jpg

Amen!!

Spring fever is in the air indeed. It's been in the high 50's to mid 60's here in Ct for a few weeks now - with a couple of days in the lows 70's.Trees are popping, grass is greening up, weeds are poking thru - but now they're calling for 2-4" of snow tomorrow and Sunday. Damn it!!!!:(

As @maboat said, spring fever is definitely upon us. We've only had 17 days of temps at or below freezing. The bugs are gonna be VERY bad this summer I'm afraid. Everything is greening up and blooming. I'm gonna have to mow the weeds in the yard very soon.

"Ice Out" was Friday for Lake Minnetonka...yeah!

I have a feeling the weeds are gonna be bad on the lake this year.
Usually they drop lake level by 10' every winter in an attempt to freeze/kill the milfoil. They dropped it, but it kept rising with all the rain. And the lake never froze.
What a contrast - last year we had icebergs till early May.

This mid-March snow is usually the last reminder that you all are crazy for living in the North. Spring is right around the corner!

I'm ready.

Boat was delivered to my house today. For the first time in my life, I don't want any more snow and am now grateful for the mild winter so I can get on the lake sooner!

Back