• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Fell Marine Wireless MOB+, xBAND, Extra Yamaha Multi Engine Harness AND OR Standard Horizon Handheld VHF HX890

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sold my FSH 210 a few months back and am finally selling off some of the accessories I purchased, but did not install.

Selling as a packaged set: 1 brand new Fell Marine MOB+ ($200), 1 xBAND ($20) in yellow and second engine wiring harness ($23). asking 190+$15 to ship anywhere in the US. With tax this cost me $260 so this will save you roughly $55.00.

All are brand new and still sealed.

ALSO UP FOR GRABS IS:

A lightly used Standard Horizon HX890 Handheld Marine VHF - Floating 6 Watt Class H DSC Two Way Radio. This is a premium 6 watt radio that was stored in a bag (screen sticker was not even removed so is in near perfect condition) and only used for a few months. Comes with the original box, manual and accessories. It is also unregistered so you can set your own MMSI. This unit sells for $200 and I'm asking $145 + $15 shipping anywhere in the US.

Attachments

Scott N

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Vesder21, I see this is an older post. Have you sold the MOB device?

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I sold almost every accessory off the boat, except for the MOB and extra wiring harness.

Scott N

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I sold almost every accessory off the boat, except for the MOB and extra wiring harness.
Ok. Will you take $150 plus $15 for shipping? I don’t think that I really need the dual engine harness, and I can get the rest on Amazon for about $200 with shipping.