• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally .... Almost There it’s been a long spring

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Finally the new bulkhead, pier and lift are in. All of the pier lighting is in: 16 low voltage led fixtures on top and 2 AlumiGlo DockPro 16000 lumen blue led under dock lights beneath. Just waiting on the piling caps to be completely finished.

We picked up the new to us boat last Thursday and hopefully the wind will cooperate tomorrow for a day on the bay.

Here are a few pictures we couldn’t be more pleased with how it all turned out.
B265122A-853C-41D9-A9F0-E2A0D79988C7.jpeg76690CE2-C416-4F8C-815F-4E033C27B1EC.jpeg2C6629F4-B55C-4786-B88A-CE8ABAC39AC0.jpeg1F773122-742E-4EF6-9B0B-F40229263AB5.jpeg

WOW .... Very nice!

I very much envy your setup! I would love to live on the water with my boat on a lift in my back yard. Very nice! The grey looks gorgeous on your boat too!

Living on the water full time is a great privilege but it is a constant battle with wind, rain and corrosion. If you let little things go or procrastinate upkeep and maintenance then you quickly end up with a mess.

All of the color choices are those of my significant other. Everything we own it seems is black, gray or white. The boat was a much easier sell for her since it was gray and black.

Finally the new bulkhead, pier and lift are in. All of the pier lighting is in: 16 low voltage led fixtures on top and 2 AlumiGlo DockPro 16000 lumen blue led under dock lights beneath. Just waiting on the piling caps to be completely finished.

We picked up the new to us boat last Thursday and hopefully the wind will cooperate tomorrow for a day on the bay.

Here are a few pictures we couldn’t be more pleased with how it all turned out.
View attachment 96982View attachment 96983View attachment 96984View attachment 96985
Wow, looks great. Where's the big screen TV for game day?

That looks really good with the light underneath. Mine are self contained solar so I can't really do that but I may have to install some in the future.

Back