• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally got her wet!!

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First time out since we bought her 2 weeks ago. First time driving a jet boat, never going back to prop! Also I'm never putting on fins, I can swing this thing around 180 and dock so easy. Loving it.
FB_IMG_1497218454490.jpg FB_IMG_1497218471689.jpg FB_IMG_1497218464621.jpg

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On a side note, after reading this forum everyday, I sealed all the places everyone was talking about getting leaks before she saw water. After pulling her out, halfway up the ramp I pulled the drain plug and not one drop of water came out.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wish that my 2015 had your steering wheel. Its the only major complaint that I have with mine. I am about to bite the bullet and buy one.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wish that my 2015 had your steering wheel. Its the only major complaint that I have with mine. I am about to bite the bullet and buy one.
What's the difference?

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What's the difference?
Its a cheap plastic, and the dividers have rough edges. I had an AR192 with the upgraded wheel and it was much higher quality.