• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Finally!!! some time on the water

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Got out for the first time this year today! Too many evening kid activities and not enough timely good weather to have done it any sooner. Hopefully we will be going Monday and Tuesday too. I took some pictures to share. My kids love doing Gymnastics from the tower.

Attachments

• 20140615_195235.jpg
    20140615_195235.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 20140615_195237.jpg
    20140615_195237.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20140615_195318.jpg
    20140615_195318.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20140615_195329.jpg
    20140615_195329.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 53
Looks like the kiddo's had a blast!!!

Haha, nice... my kid loves jumping off the top of the tower into the water. I'm gonna put some skateboard grip tape on the horizontal bars to make it a little safer for him to get up there.

First time out? Now I feel a little guilty about having 42hrs this year.......OK the guilt has passed.:)

First time out? Now I feel a little guilty about having 42hrs this year.......OK the guilt has passed.:)
Wow! 42 hours, that is awesome. You must be living on the boat during the weekends :)

The best part about feeling guilty is the feeling always goes away:)

Haha, nice... my kid loves jumping off the top of the tower into the water. I'm gonna put some skateboard grip tape on the horizontal bars to make it a little safer for him to get up there.
That sounds a little dangerous. No way my wife would allow that. One slip and you might be running to the ER room or worse.

Back