• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First Jetboat Purchase

Zero_Turn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Pulled the trigger on a brand new 2021 SX190. My significant other and I were on a boating trip with friends and we had a rain day. All of us needed to get out of the house so we decided to hit the local boating shop. It must have been a stroke of luck because she already had a sold sign on her, but the guy had backed out on the boat and they were prepping to put it back on the showroom floor. We couldn’t be happier.

Attachments

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
:Welcome:
Is that your friend's boat in the second pic?

ysidive

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great looking Boat and Truck.... Good luck with your new toy......

Zero_Turn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great looking Boat and Truck.... Good luck with your new toy......
Thanks! The truck actually isn’t ours it was such a spontaneous purchase we needed our friend to tow. We’re actually pulling it with a 4Runner. It did pretty well up the mountains and hills but I wouldn’t want anything heavier back there.

Attachments