• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First mate in training

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You know it's fall when the spotter is wearing pink plaid under her life vest

image.jpeg

Water temp is dropping too fast...today it was 63. Definitely drysuit weather. Thursday is going to be 81 here...we will be back at it!

I still remember dunking in 47 degree water up there. BRRRRRR

Ya'll are crazy! I would be laying on top of the engines soaking up as much heat as I can... but its very cool to see some die hard water sports fans!

@Murf n'surf it's going to be 81 on thursday here.....we will eek out all the days we can before we can't stand it!

The worst part is when it is sunny and warm and the water is super cold. You cannot get out of a drysuit quick enough without feeling like you are gonna pass out from the heat after a hard run. This, I suppose, is better than your heart stopping if your wetsuit is not thick enough!!!

We hung ours up this weekend because our schedule is too crazy. Good to see you both out hitting it still!

I didn't like 63 in lap pools much less outside. We get a little more in this year the water is still around 75. It gets below 70 and we pretty much don't get in. We just got back from Key West and the water temp was 86! We are thinking of going back for Thanksgiving! Love that water!

Back