• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fishing on a 212s

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi,
Questions for anyone who has a fishing set up.
What rod holders do you have?
When you bring in a fish how do you keep the boat clean?
Do you have a cooler you use for the fish?
please share links and pictures
Thanks!

I haven't went fishing much this year, since every weekend seems to be watersports weekend, but I am set up to fish quite well.

I use tower mounted rod holders. I have 4 of them. They are nice and easily put on with adjustable degrees.

Amazon.com: Amarine Made (2X) Stainless Tournament Style Clamp on Fishing Rod Holder for Rails 1-1/4" to 2": Sports & Outdoors

I land fish, when I do manage to catch them on the swim deck. I also keep a 2.5 gallon Home depot bucket on the boat which fits nicely under the rear storage seats. That way I can fill it with water and rinse out the cockpit and swim deck from the fish.

Back