• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Floating Oasis at Sam’s Club

nstahack512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you’re a Sam’s Club member they have a pretty good deal on the Floating Oasis water pad - just bought one:

I also picked this up. You know how it is at Sams, As soon as the summer weather hits, they will be sold out! How do you plan to transport? My old pad I would strap to the back of the boat but with my AR210, that kills the swim deck unless you roll the pad out. I just ordered some long nylon straps and I am going to try and store on the top of my tower.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’ll transport it on the swim deck and roll it out when we get to the sandbar. I’ll only ever have it on the boat when it would be deployed or else it stays home.

How does it get in the way on the swim deck when you’re underway?

nstahack512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ll transport it on the swim deck and roll it out when we get to the sandbar. I’ll only ever have it on the boat when it would be deployed or else it stays home.

How does it get in the way on the swim deck when you’re underway?
So, tomorrow for example, we will be out but the water is still too cold here. And I have an SUV usually full of people so no way to transport it back and forth to the marina. Anyway, cool deal I look forward to using it.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Gotcha, we can usually throw it in the back of our vehicle. Can’t wait to use it. :)

I was at our local Sams last weekend and they actually had one left on the floor.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a great price. I just don't want to tote the thing around the lake on my swim deck. No way to tell if anyone wants to use it, you know how these kids can be on any given day. Still considering the inflatable, but the $$ aren't great.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I hate those things... :D

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I got one of these at Sam’s end of the year for $99.99 on the blowout price. Been great so far.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hate those things... :D
I am right there with you but my kids love it. We have ours on the swimdeck while underway and is ok if your just cruising but it can be a PITA if you want to ski, wakeboard or tube due to the fact that it blocks the lower tow point and you have to climb over it to get in/out of the boat. It's just one of those things that you just have to deal with when you have kids

.913EEFFA-B002-4BC0-98DB-62392DF16E86.jpeg

Last edited: