• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Florida Keys over Christmas anyone? 24~29

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I am going to Islamorada over Christmas 24~29 and plan to be on the boat the entire time weather permitting.
I can finally cross this off of my bucket list! :)

anyone near there or traveling in the Keys want to meet up or show us around??? This is my first time with a boat!

Hope to see some of you

Diana24

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll see if I go to the keys that weekend. I usually drive down to key largo and launch at Harry Harris Beach and Park and drive the boat to Islamorada sandbar. Ill let u kno:)

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
awesome please do! I will be launching at the Florida Keys Diving Center as I will be staying few doors down from them. I want to go to the reefs few miles off shore Hens & Chicken, Davis Reef, Crocker Reef ... day of snorkeling and possible diving
Definitely one day of Sitting and doing nothing on a sandbar is planned also!