• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Flying the Swag!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looked over my shoulder yesterday and snap a shot. Beautiful week for boating in the Ozarks!
upload_2014-7-3_6-58-38.jpeg

Hey @Jim Robeson looks great. Can you send some of that this way?

Flying my swag in Bimini. Normally it will fly on the port side with a South Carolina Gamecock flag where the Bimini courtesy flag is flying. The starboard side will have the US flag and below it the South Carolina state flag.

Bimin Flag flying.jpg

My friend is the QB coach for the gamecocks. He is hoping the new guy can replace Conner Shaws productivity

@andy07sx230ho ... I was flying my wife's Missouri University flag on the other side. I guess I need to add my Missouri State flag in there somewhere! Hopefully all you made it out before Arthur hit, I was thinking about all of you when I heard about that storm.

@Gym ... wish I could! It got down into the 50's last night and headed to a high of 80 today, doesn't get much better.

My friend is the QB coach for the gamecocks. He is hoping the new guy can replace Conner Shaws productivity
G.A. Mangus has been good with the quaterbacks and Dylan Thompson has played enough as a backup to prove he should be productive this year as the starter but it will be tough to fill Connor's shoes.

@andy07sx230ho ... I was flying my wife's Missouri University flag on the other side. I guess I need to add my Missouri State flag in there somewhere! Hopefully all you made it out before Arthur hit, I was thinking about all of you when I heard about that storm.
Thank goodness we all made it out of Bimini before Arthur screwed things up.

The flags are lookin' good!

Yeah I've known GA since back in his Widener days in 97-98 Then to his Del Val days. He is an awesome recruiter and funny as hell !!! I have some funny ass stories about that guy lol

Flying my 2 flags 2 days ago and today, also tomorrow!!
20140702_192334.jpg

Back