• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff For Sale - $1,350 NEW Garmin GPSMAP 943XSV

drober30

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
I purchased this Garmin GPSMAP 943 for my boat, but sold my boat before installing it. Comes preloaded with Navionics, you will need to subscribe to the service for updates. I did power it up in my living room when I first bought it, the screen is stunning and can be read in sunlight and with polarized sunglasses.

$1,350 plus shipping or local pickup in Grand Blanc, Michigan.

Contact - Call/Text - 810-223-8440

9836 Large.jpeg

IMG_2561 Large.jpegIMG_2562 Large.jpegIMG_2563 Large.jpeg

Last edited: