• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat For sale 2000 yamaha ls2000 north central Illinois

Jeep7797

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling my 2000 ls2000 due to getting a newer larger yamaha. I bought this boat about 5-6 years ago as a trial boat to see if I'd use it as much as I thought, turns out I used it more than I thought and now was the time for an upgrade. In the last 4 years I have replaced a ton of things, most importantly both engines. In 2020 the first engine (port) let go and was replaced by my closest yamaha dealer and unfortunately the boat didn't see much time on the water that year, just enough to meticulously break the "new" engine in. Fast forward to 2022 when the second (starboard) happened. Same thing happened but after I again meticulously broke that engine in I was going through a divorce and had to submit the keys to my attorney while the divorce was going on. I winterized it early and put it away. Since I've owned it it's remained indoors the whole time in an enclosed storage shed. Like any boat I've constantly been replacing and renewing things. Along side of both engines being replaced and new spark plugs every year the trailer has new Goodyear tires on it about a year ago but best guess is under 100 miles as I live right by the river. I've replaced the battery recently, new not rebuilt clean out plugs, Bluetooth radio and 4 speakers, some upholstery (no rips tears or punctures), reverse gate cables on both sides, garmin GPS depth finder and plotter. I have new steering cables and reverse gate cables ready that go with the sale just to keep on hand in case something happens, I like to keep things like that on hand so I'm not down for a few weeks during boating season. The boat has cobra steering on it also which as you know is almost a must. The boat comes with a mooring cover that has no rips or tears but I don't use it due to being indoors all the time. The bimini is in great shape too with no tears and I keep extra pins in the boat just in case you lose one in the water. The boat runs amazing and looks good too, of coarse there is some very minor dock rash from over the years. I have the original carpet with it but I've never used it and I really don't think it's EVER been used. Oil tank is full (haven't used the boat this season other than unwinterizing it) and probably have a full gallon to go with it also. I only use yamalube and BP fuel with ethanol treatment and stabilizers as additives. New led lights have been installed on the trailer in the last few years. The boat also has a mounted marine sea to land radio (uhf I think is what it's called) and collapsible antenna. Everything works as it should and the only issue would be the fuel gauge works 90% of the time. I really had no intention of selling it but the right boat came along at the right price for me to upgrade. The boat is located in Morris Illinois. Let me know if anyone has any questions. Last I looked NADA was between $8000-$9500, I'd like to see $8000 obo with all the work and newer things mechanically done to it. I forgot to mention, the trailer is galvanized and in great shape with zero rust and fresh water boat only it's whole life.

Attachments