• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat For Sale 2020 (Freshwater) 210 FSH Center Console Boat Nicely Configured - Located in NE Ohio

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm thinking about upgrading to another boat for the 2023 season (it takes a year and a half to order and ship from overseas) so am listing my 2020 210 FSH for sale. I'm still on the fence so will use it the rest of this summer and next year, but like others if you need a watercraft now then I'll part ways.

The boat is in incredible condition, has 39 hours on it, used only in freshwater (Lake Erie), and includes extended YES warranty until 12/31/2024. Some of the upgrades are as follows:

- Upgraded Kicker Speakers
- Upgraded Kicker KMC5 Headunit
- Lectro Tab Trim Tabs
- Auto Leveling Trim Tab Control Unit
- Upgraded aluminum trailer from the basic painted trailer
- Trailer guides
- Upgraded OEM (Shorlandr) LED trailer lights
- Latest version of the JBP Thrust Vectors
- Installed Killmat sound dampening everywhere. It helps, but was a PIA to install and I never want to do this ever again!
- Stoltz Roller for the trailer
- New Proven Industries Trailer/Coupler/Tow Chain Lock (it's great, a little pricey, but I recommend getting one)
- wheel chocks and jack chock
- other trailer lock pins so you don't have to buy anything
- 2 Do Little fender management posts with white inflatable fenders
- Brand new Magma Kettle Grill with rod holder mount (used 3 times)
- Rod holder tray table
- Blue Seas fuse box (wired up for additional accessories)
- flush mounted Simrad XSE Go 9 with transducer
- OEM Mooring Cover
- NoCo Battery tender with quick access charge port
- 2 extra stainless rod holders (I have the bow sunshade extension kit, but had problems with the starboard rod holding puling out last week so no longer use. this can be easily fixed)
- Solar powered wireless trailer back up camera mounted on the upper tower
- new portable toilet
- some safety equipment (fire extinguisher, bow anchor with chain and rope)
- Breakable (Two 4' sections) Yak Attack Anchor Pole with bungee line
- Yamaha YES Extended Warranty unit 12/31/2024

Also
- New Jetboat Pilot Center Console Organizer (new and did not installed)
- Digital Man Over Board (MOB+) Unit, Wristband, and second engine harness (all which not been installed and brand new)
- there are prob a few other things I'm forgetting and I'll even throw in my favorite accessory for the boat, the American Flag!

Based off some of the recent Facebook/BT/Web sales and what I put into this boat, my asking price is 68k or best offer.

In full transparency this is based off the boat costing around 52-53k with dealer fees and the extended warrantee. With tax, upgrades, install labor I paid and the days I put into this boat we're looking at the mid 60's range.

I have the title in hand so it's ready to go, but sad that I may no longer have a boat to use in the next year and a half 😔

IMG_6491.JPG
IMG_6375.JPG
IMG_6996.JPG

64340017616__6352150E-AD38-4B53-82D9-0715CD9B407A.JPG
IMG_6303.jpg
64340285368__0199E88B-683F-497A-B9A6-AA034D46E3B5.JPG
IMG_5086.JPG
IMG_5162.JPG
IMG_5094.JPG
IMG_5894.jpg
IMG_6242.jpg

IMG_5784.JPG

Last edited:

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Bumping because I decided to sell this again and have my other boat on order. I would like the buyer to be more centralized to the the north east or mid west - I'm in Cleveland Ohio and nothing against you Florida buyers, but it's a little more involved to do so that far away!!!

Anyway, I need to check but I think the boat has around 68 hours if I recall as I just pulled it from winter storage. Also I returned the MOB+ unit but have some other accessories like all the Yamilube grease, oil, silicone, fogging spray for you too. You get it all since I'm going another direction.

Priced at 65k or best offer since I just saw two 2018 with less options get posted for 60-65k. I'm sure you'll all let me know if this is fair or not and thanks for looking!

Last edited:

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Can’t figure out how to mark this as sold on my phone but it’s SOLD!