• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

For Sale: Full Part Out 2012 Yamaha 212X Jet Boat Austin Texas Running Motors Unrepairable Hull Two 1.8L NA motors

Enigma1128

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I had a port side front collision in late September 2023. Parting out the boat or it can be taken as is. Motors are in it still with only 249 hours on them. Take whole thing in the photo for $11,000 (including trailer)... or Selling TWO 1.8L Yamaha High Output jet motors from it. Each engine is 4 cylinders for $3,500 each. These are also the motors used in Yamaha's Waverunner (personal water craft). The boat did not sink or take on water with the collision, however the fiberglass can't be repaired for less than the value of the boat so I am now selling as is. Both motors have been well maintained with oil changes always on time, and done by a professional shop in Austin, TX. I've only run 93 octane fuel through them and has only been in fresh water. The motors can be used as a transplant/custom job for the Yamaha Waverunner SUV 1200 4-stroke conversion. If you want them, you'll have to take them out yourself or mechanic. Best would be to buy the entire boat and trailer together to take them out and you can keep the trailer or sell it to someone after scrapping the hull once you're done.
FB 2 1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

FB 1

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 8
Do you have the dimensions of the rear middle seat? I have a 2020 242S Limited that didn't come with the seat seeing if this one would be a viable option.

Do you have the dimensions of the rear middle seat? I have a 2020 242S Limited that didn't come with the seat seeing if this one would be a viable option.
I actually just sold that middle seat a few days before making this post. Sorry bud

How did it not take on water and sink? Was it hit on the trailer?

How did it not take on water and sink? Was it hit on the trailer?
Yep. However, I know where the water level reaches underneath when it is floating and it is below where the damage is to the hull. It would float right now without taking on water.

Back