• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains Free: boat trailer tug

WilCo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Free (must pick up near Houston Texas): electric tug for boat trailer. Motor needs to be replaced (can get one for ~$50 when I checked) and tires need to be aired up or patched before use.

Used only a handful of times, but it attaches with trailer tongue too high for me to put boat in my garage so I found other ways. Has not been used in over a year. I had intended to fix it and resell for same as I paid, but I haven’t had the time. So if you are handy and want to fix it up, you can use it yourself or sell for gain-your choice.

Attachments

Dylan01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Power Caster. I had the four wheeled version for a while, and sold it for $500. Worked great even on a slight grass incline. Nice offer!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So tempting. This looks great. How well did it work with a slight incline on a bit of grass? Thanks for offering. It's very generous of you.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll take it, but I can't confirm when I'll be in Houston again, it may be a few weeks, My mom lives in Humble

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Scott, if you change your mind I'll be here. :)
(and Thanks again for the wheels!!!)

WilCo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ll let the two of you work out who gets it since one asked a question (but I didn’t respond) and the second can’t pick up for a bit.
I just want it out of my garage!
I don’t think you will have any challenge using it on slight incline with grass. When I used it, it moved my AR190 without any effort.

Message me when able to pick up and I’ll provide address.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After taking Scott's chrome wheels earlier in the year, I could not take it myself unless Scott did not want it.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just so everyone understands and can confirm for my wife I am choosing to "pass" on this "free" item and our garage will have one less boat item in it.

Bummer is now the first in line for this item and owes me another one,

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for that! @WilCo should have more room in his garage soon! PM already sent. I will be happy to take it.