• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Free fresh data for Raymarine Multifunction Displays with Gold Chips

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Raymarine has started offering Navionics + chips with one year of updates with their new models. These have -NAG suffixes on their product skus.

For those of us who have older units with Gold maps (-GLD sku) they are offering free Navionics+ data. To get it we have to register before April 30th, 2015.

Navioinics announced this at http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=11469&collectionid=159&col=11468

It is discussed on their forum at http://raymarine.ning.com/forum/topics/looking-for-list-of-lakes-covered-by-raymarine-navionics-gold-sd

This is supposed to be the link to register Navionics web store

My guess is that the process will be to download the Navionics Chart Installer, plug in your Gold chip and then hopefully it will be converted to a Navionics + chip.

Unfortunately I can't try this because I already spent $99 to subscribe to Navionics +.

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to pull mine out of my dragonfly 7 and see if I'll have any luck. But can't try till I get home Tuesday

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
finally pulled it out of mine and am trying, but can seem to get it to work... Still tries to make me pay the $99. My Model off the box is E70231-GLD, so should qualify I think. But no where does it let me register or do anything. So far a pretty frustrating process! Any other owners out there that were able to make this work?

Last edited: