• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FREE Homemade Wake Shaper 2019-2024 19 ft models

Farny

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Made this for my 195s, since sold the boat. FREE, you pick up or pay shipping. The Woodlands TX

I also have some angle aluminum you could make one out of as well. $30 for the aluminum.

Attachments

• IMG_2676.jpeg
    IMG_2676.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2677.jpeg
    IMG_2677.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
How well did it work?

How well did it work?
It worked well. Basically made more clean area of the wave. You still have to have minimum ballast for surfability. We had 650 transom and 150 cube we would move around. Worked great with 3-4 crew. If you only have the driver in the boat, I would add another fat sac in the ski locker.

Back