• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Gone: Free to a good home: Stock 2012 JBL HU and 4 Speakers

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New HU is being installed, so the old one is in my garage. And after carrying my old stock speakers in the boat for years, I have concluded they are doing me no good there in the boxes in which the new speakers came.

Anyone want these... um... gems?

Crlos16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If Scott Griffith pass I’ll take them!

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Noted! He is looking at the pics now. If he passes, you are up (and you live here, so that makes it easy).

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you have some pictures of you still have them and nobody has taken them if you don't mind I like to see them planning to put two more jbl's in my boat I have four looking to put two more.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Carlos is taking 2 speakers, so that leaves 2 speakers and a HU up for grabs. @Hilario Perez , you want two of these:
IMG_20180319_070028.jpg
?

(note by very fancy lid to my recycling container, 'cause I don't have those fancy photography areas...)

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sure. PM me an address and they are as good as off to you. Once I get to pack them, ship them--probably this weekend...

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All gone. Thanks!