• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD FS: 2001 Yamaha LS2000 $7950, Downingtown PA

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am putting my boat up for sale in-season. Price is firm and you will see my boat listed other places for slightly higher.

2001 Yamaha, LS2000. 270 HP, Twin 2-Stroke Engines, 19'6", 8' wide. 7 Passenger (1300 Lbs) , Aerial Ascent 2.0 Wake Tower, and very fun, fast, sport boat! This is easily towable my many mid-size SUVs at 2100 Lbs (dry weight excluding the trailer). I have the titles for both the boat and trailer. Boat is registered and I will continue to use it up through selling it.

This boat was well maintained and many after market upgrade/maintenance items have been added since I took ownership 5 seasons agoIMG_1421.jpg. I have priced this to reflect what I expect and I have done so looking for a quick, in-season sale. Cash or Cashier's check please.

Key improvements include:
• Wake tower, board rack, and mirror -- In addition to improved boarding, great looks, and improved viewing (rearview mirror), this adds more space to the boat by getting the ski equipment outside of the boat. Over $1K not including installation.
• Like new 2012, galvanized trailer with LED lights. This is a $1500+ galvanized trailer that includes a spare tire carrier and spare tire.
• All new aluminum rims and tires in June 2019 ($350)
• Hydro Turf flooring -- no carpet and no slippery deck. This custom, black flooring requires a quick rinse following any outing.
• Keel protector -- after market keel protector protects the bottom and I replaced this with a new black version August 2018 since the prior white one was yellowing.
• Entire jet pumps on both sides have been replaced to include liners (replaceable), new ducts, and new impellers. This was done to restore to "as new" condition, similar to putting a new blade on a razor.
• Sierra Gas/Water Filters (x2) -- removes water from the gas in addition to filtering. Water is a problem that is increased with the Ethanol that is found in most gas.
• GroupK Air/Fuel Separator Kit -- removes air from the fuel delivery, which was a problem with these boats given their quick turning and the fuel delivery system. Provides pressurized fuel, which improves initial, 2-stroke startup. Must have
• Oil injection -- You will see many boats have switched to pre-mix for a reason (i.e. blown engine). This boat has after market, oil line kit that preserves the benefits of the oil injection, minimizes smoking found in pre-mix setups, and eliminates the need to pre mix oil/gas.
• All new gauges 2018 -- You will find many of these boats with non-working gauges (fuel, tachs, speedo)
• New top end rebuild on Starboard engine provided by fullboreonline.com. Premium pistons, rings, et.
• Sony AM/FM/CD/MP3 (New) with Bluetooth and 4 speakers. Remote control on drivers side.
• Graphics -- other Yamaha 212 style graphics were added to the boat.
• 2018 non OEM cover
• Reupholstered rear seat cushions and rear sun deck
• Stainless steel cup holders
• Stainless steel scupper valve (to replace plastic scupper that tend to crack/leak)

Other miscellaneous items ($) that will be included:
4 standard, life preservers
Tow rope for skiing
Bumpers for docking
Fire Extinguisher
First Aid Kit
Flush Hose for engine
Anchor w/ Line
Spare keys
Owners Manual

Attachments