• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy FSH 210 Boat Cover

jdbakerucf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
would like to purchase a FSH210 sport (with t-top) mooring type cover if anyone has one available.

thanks,
Jon

KingCold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I will give you $5 more than Jon! I need a cover too :)

jdbakerucf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I will pay you a fair price and a cold beer! I’m not getting into a bidding war, haha

KingCold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Lol. I tease. I need a cover, but it is more of a free bump for you. Can’t compete with cold beer and camaraderie!

210FSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a cover for sale if anyone is interested. It is not a Yamaha OEM cover but is is a brand new cover that covers the entire T-top. Sold the boat and never used. You can text me for faster response 954-650-1720. Thanks

Praud

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
would like to purchase a FSH210 sport (with t-top) mooring type cover if anyone has one available.

thanks,
Jon
I have a full Yamaha cover for sale if you are still looking?

Praud

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

KingCold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I already picked one up. Thank you for reaching out. Glws! Boating season! Woot! Woot! (Yeah, I’m drinking).