• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Fun day at the lake today...and a pic of my boat

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just a great afternoon out on the lake today. No ramp drama, kids were in a great mood, water was calm as can be. It was 108 here today, but the lake was 80 so we spent our time in the water! This is the kind of quality family time that makes the boat such a great purchase. IMG_3971.JPG

Wow, 108 is ridiculous, great day to be on the water. Getting those great memories before mom and dad become "not cool" makes the boat expense worthwhile. Glad you guys had a great day without a Murphy visit. Like the rear umbrella..:winkingthumbsup"

108....Man, you need the air conditioning mod.

108....Man, you need the air conditioning mod.
Glad you're here.
Great photo

Talk to @Julian about the AC Mod that @Gym suggested. For your particular Yamaha model, the cost sooooooooo reasonable and worthwhile.
The "mod" for our model ain't finished yet, so you're actually a leg up on some of us, in you being able to get it now, for your Yamaha.
Best Wishes, and send MORE photos ! Happy 4th to you and the Family !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

DROP A LINE.jpg

Last edited:
Great photo!
Family time is priceless and lake life together can't be beat.
Do you use a shore spike?
How did you affix the umbrella on the stern?

For my umbrella, I have the table legs stuffed with a pool noodle so they float, a smaller beach umbrella just so happens to fit right in!image.jpg It also holds sunglasses:-)

Great pics!

Ok - @OrangeTJ do you have a close up pic of what is holding the wakeboard in your photo?

Thanks! The rack is made by "Big Air". I believe it is called the Warrior rack. It mounts to the cap rail with through bolts, rubber spacers and big washers.. A tower won't work for me due to storage issues and this lets me get boards out from under the seats.

The umbrella is just a cheaply beach umbrella set down inside the long table mount tube.

@Evildwarf - no shore spike. I just toss an extra danforth type anchor off the back up by the beach waterline. Would love to try a box anchor off the front though.

I say we count this as another noodle mod! Wait--sunglasses, too? Two noodle mods!

Brilliant idea.

Just a great afternoon out on the lake today. No ramp drama, kids were in a great mood, water was calm as can be. It was 108 here today, but the lake was 80 so we spent our time in the water! This is the kind of quality family time that makes the boat such a great purchase.

Awesome...don't you just love it when it all goes well? :cool:

Back