• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fusion ARX70 Wireless Remote Control

Seibert74

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I've been meaning to showcase a new product from Fusion for a while now but summer boating has gotten in the way. When I installed my Fusion MS-RA70 head unit in my SX192, I began looking for a remote control that I could use at the helm. Fusion has an app for my iPhone to control the head unit, but it is difficult to use while under way because there is no tactile feel when touching the iPhone screen. Enter the new Fusion ARX70 Bluetooth Wireless Remote!
At just $50, this little remote is FANTASTIC! It is waterproof, wireless, offers total control of almost all stereo system functions, and up to 6 of them can be used to control a single head unit. This meant that for my boat, I could mount one in the bow, at the helm, and at the transom to control my stereo. Did I mention it was wireless?! Holy cow, no running wires (and drilling holes in my boat!), and they pair themselves immediately once you turn on your head unit. I cannot remember when I was this excited about an electronic device - even my wife was super stoked about it!

Attachments

Seibert74

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I forgot to mention that they are self adhesive and come in either black or white. They have a very nice tactile click to the buttons when you depress them. You can even control the zones individually from each remote - for example: from any of the remotes, I can adjust the volume of the front speakers, rear speakers, or all the speakers. Super cool devices!