• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Garmin Echomap 93sv with Transducer / Twin Engine Thrust Vectors - Ocean City. MD

tntawney

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
For Sale is my Echomap 9 inch screen Garmin 93sv. Loaded with the LakeVu inland maps. Comes with the in dash mount and top mount. Come with everything to hook up in boat.

$500 plus shipping
Garmin.jpg
Also, Black used Thrust Vectors with hardware

$300 plus shipping
thrust 1.jpg
thrust 2.jpg

Attachments

kwbunn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
What transducer is that? Looks like a GT56UHD-TM. The one with SideVu. Am I correct? It also looks like it was never installed. How old is it, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

tntawney

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Yes, it is the GT56UHD-TM with the SidVu. It was installed and I'm not sure how old it. It was on a 2019 FS 210 I bought.