• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Garmin GPSMAP 276CX

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Anyone have any experience with the Garmin 276CX. Thinking hard about getting one, just don't know anyone that has one.

I have a Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Pro I pulled from my last boat before trading. I ordered a new transducer and mounting kit for the dash since those stayed with the trade in. But, since I already have depth and water temp, and won't be doing any fishing from the 242X, I can't bring myself to drill holes in the transom for no reason. I really just want a chartplotter, and the 276CX seems to be the only 5" or larger unit that is battery powered or has a 12v plug in.

If I decide to go with the Garmin, anyone interested in a Dragonfly 7 Pro (5 months old before removed from trade in) with Navionics +, brand new transducer, and a sun cover?

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I may have a friend interested, shoot me a PM if you end up getting rid of it.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone have any experience with the Garmin 276CX. Thinking hard about getting one, just don't know anyone that has one.

I have a Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Pro I pulled from my last boat before trading. I ordered a new transducer and mounting kit for the dash since those stayed with the trade in. But, since I already have depth and water temp, and won't be doing any fishing from the 242X, I can't bring myself to drill holes in the transom for no reason. I really just want a chartplotter, and the 276CX seems to be the only 5" or larger unit that is battery powered or has a 12v plug in.

If I decide to go with the Garmin, anyone interested in a Dragonfly 7 Pro (5 months old before removed from trade in) with Navionics +, brand new transducer, and a sun cover?
I might be interested pending price

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I may have a friend interested, shoot me a PM if you end up getting rid of it.
I think I'm ready to let this go and purchase the Garmin. Just shot you a PM.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
It is, I just haven't gotten it listed in the classifieds yet. I'll send you a PM.