• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gas Shock Size Cooler 06 AR210

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know what size shock I need for the cooler in a 06 AR210 for the in floor cooler? I'm not near my boat wanted to swing into an auto store and grab a replacement.

Thanks!

My 08 212X took 30 lb force, 15" extended, 9.5" collapsed. Collapsed size isn't as important, I think you can go as low as 9". I got the ones with 10mm sockets on both ends and they work. A 9mm might fit, but not totally sure there.

No problem. That shock seems like such a minor thing, until that door drops on your foot. :confused:

Last edited:
I recently replaced both floor springs in my 07 AR 210. I ordered the Attwood SL33-30-5 springs from either Overton's or iboats.com.

Just providing a model number if that helps.

Back