• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gel Coat Color (Red)

Gofish206

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Trying to find a matching gel coat spray or paste to match the red bottom on my 2017 Ar240. I've called mini-craft and he can match it if I can get the coding. Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Shoot Spectrum an email with your boat details, they'll send you a link to the right one.

Does anyone have experience with Spectrum Color? I took my 2005 red AR into a good fiberglass shop last winter for a repair on the red gel coat and he refused to use Spectrum. Said the colors were extremely unreliable and even different orders of the same color didn't match. Red is one of the toughest colors to match and get right. Expect it not to be perfect. Remember 13 years is a lot of time for fading.

Back