• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gel Coat Question

altimatej

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Can anyone provide me with the gel coat # that matches the brown (taupe) color on an '08 232 Limited? Thanks.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Lol i had the same boat in the same color. I dont know of any code but you can get the gel from spectrum color.

Zechbruder

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Their website is horrid, I was able to get it narrow down the search for mine '19 SX210 in Slate. I first had to choose the basic color and than Yamaha. If you do it the usual way, year, manufacture, it will not give you any results. They do tell you that in RED. Jeez, Hire a competent webmaster. I tried Tan and Brown for you, but when chosen, Yamaha was not a option. Your mileage my vary.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
i have to agree 100% with that. its terrible. you really need to call them

DREY

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
what is the gel coat color of a yamaha sr 230 2004 ?