• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gel Coat Repair

Mike Cardillo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
So...I was up in the Adirondacks with the boat this weekend...enjoying some beautiful scenery and camping. On the way off the lake I hit an unmarked rock. Luckily I was only going a few MPH. No structural damage but the bottom has a few gouges along the keel. Does anyone know of a good source for Gel Coat kits that are already colored for the 2020 195s (or really any of the s series/grey). There are lots of kits I can mix color with and it is on the bottom of the boat but I thought if there are color matched kits I would start there and save some hassle.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Mike Cardillo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thanks for the link but they don't seem to have Yamaha 2020 Grey.

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
I noticed that too, but I have called them recently and they have been helpful. Try calling them and ask about release of your color. It's helpful to know the color name if it was provided in your purchase paperwork too.

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Spectrum should know it based on hull ID#, if they don't you can call Yamaha CS and they will give you all the color codes on your boat. I just ran into this problem a month ago. I boats doesnt publish the color on there website yet, but If you call them with the correct color code from spectrum or yamaha they will special order it. Spectrum has a catalog on there website that list all yamha model and colors.

Mike Cardillo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thank you all for the help. Much appreciated.